[Framework-Team] Meeting up in DC

Tom Lazar lists at tomster.org
Mon Oct 6 15:36:08 UTC 2008

On Oct 6, 2008, at 9:26 AM, Steve McMahon wrote:

> I'll take that as a nomination for Fado. Fado it is!
>
> Shall we aim for 7pm?

well, there's the dinner meeting at 6pm at the ethipian restaurant[1]
and for 8pm at fados.

my personal plan was to meet folks at 6pm at the restaurant (Meskerem
2434 18th St NW) and then head over to fados.

so shall we say 8pm at fados? i'd like to go to both meetings...

cheers,

tom

[1] http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone-conference-2008-dc/dinner-and-drinks