[Framework-Team] OT: problems with Gmane misinterpretations of browse back/forward and other key combinations

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Fri Oct 3 10:22:08 UTC 2008

Previously Graham Perrin wrote:
> To seasoned Framework Team users of Gmane, a plea:
>
> How do I prevent Gmane from misinterpreting key combinations?

I see more and more complaints about gmane. Personally I really wish
people who just use the mailing list directly instead of using gateway
like gmane or nabble for posting.

We can not support gmane, so questions like this should be send to the
gmane team, not to us.

> (I'm using Gmane now only because there's no plone.org interface to
> this list, reasons for which I understand.)

We have http://lists.plone.org/pipermail/framework-team/ which works
perfectly for reading the list. And you can use your normal email client
to post to the list.

Wichert.