[Framework-Team] PLIP #126: Link type should automatically redirect when accessed directly

David Glick davidglick at onenw.org
Fri Oct 3 05:24:09 UTC 2008

I've edited an old PLIP that I'd like to propose for 3.3:

http://plone.org/products/plone/roadmap/126

This is about making the built-in Link content type redirect to its
target when the link is accessed by a direct URL (not just when it
appears as a link in navigation).

Note that some of the discussion of the PLIP relates to other Link-
related proposals which appeared in an earlier revision of the PLIP
(but which have been already incorporated into Plone and thus edited
out of the PLIP.)

David Glick
Web Developer
ONE/Northwest

New tools and strategies for engaging people in protecting the
environment

http://www.onenw.org
davidglick at onenw.org
work: (206) 286-1235 x32
mobile: (206) 679-3833

Subscribe to ONEList, our email newsletter!
Practical advice for effective online engagement
http://www.onenw.org/full_signup