[Framework-Team] Framework Team transparency

Graham Perrin G.J.Perrin at bton.ac.uk
Fri Nov 28 00:15:05 UTC 2008

> suggest that we post your writeup onto the framework team page at
> plone.org as a first step towards the transparency it itself mentions.

>> notes from the DC Framework Team meeting. Please discuss anything
>> I've missed, gotten wrong, or stated too absolutely. We'll
>> eventually codify the consensus version somewhere on Plone.Org.
>>

>> Framework Team Procedures
>> ---------------------------------------
>>

>> The PLIP decision-making process should be transparent to the
>> community.

Suggestions:

Forum UI to the Framework Team list should appear alongside the Plone
support forums with which people are familiar. AFAIK this easily can
be achieved:

  * without risk of increased noise on the list

  * without blending Team threads amongst the others at the <http://plone.org/support/forums
 > level

-- that is: alongside, distinct, transparent.

>> The team may ask/appoint non-members to assist in secretarial,
>> organizational and communication roles.

Communication should be easier when transparency is achieved.