[Framework-Team] Re: Close Nominations Soon?

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Thu Nov 27 17:52:53 UTC 2008

I seems to me that we have a consensus on process (which Tom listed
below), and should proceed.

Tom, if you've time to do a list, go ahead (I'll be doing US
Thanksgiving things today). Pre-subscribe anyone obvious, then we
should invite subscriptions from Framework team alumni that would like
to be involved.

Steve