[Framework-Team] Re: Close Nominations Soon?

Tom Lazar lists at tomster.org
Thu Nov 27 11:20:43 UTC 2008

my summarized $0.02 on this:

+1 for excluding nominees
+1 for off-list discussion
+1 for temporary list for the discussion
+1 for including optilude, jon and steve on that list
+1 for keeping 3.x and 4.x on the same list (this one)

@steve: did you volunteer to set up the list? i could also set one up,
if you like, as i have an existing mailman set up, however, it would
be under a tomster.org domain. OTOH this might even be a bonus,
considering the supr-s3cr3t nature of the list ;-)

cheers,

tom