[Framework-Team] Re: Close Nominations Soon?

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Sun Nov 23 15:36:26 UTC 2008

On Nov 23, 2008, at 12:33 AM, Steve McMahon wrote:
> The DC consensus was that the next framework team should be chosen by
> the existing team plus interested framework team alums. I do think it
> would be wise for anyone nominated to exclude themselves from the
> discussion.
>
> Shall we set up a private list? (I can do that.) We could make Andi
> and Martin owners and they could approve subscriptions. (If there is a
> dispute over subscriptions, it could be appealed to the current
> framework team.) When a decision's made, we could delete the list --
> or open it and repurpose it as the Plone 4 FWT list.
>
> If it's agreeable to everyone, Jon Stahl and I could be on the list to
> be available as facilitators and errand runners, but without votes.

all of that (and also what martin said) sounds right, except maybe for
switching lists for the 4.x fwt.  anyway, +1 from me!  also, i think
the performance sprint will be a good opportunity to discuss the
nominations — quite a few current and former team members will be
present.  that's to say that imho we shouldn't schedule the deadline
to announce the new team before then...

cheers,

andi

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de