[Framework-Team] Nomination Plone 4.0 framework team

Martijn Pieters mj at zopatista.com
Mon Nov 17 12:37:28 UTC 2008

Going out on a limb and against my own nature, I am nominating myself
for the 4.0 Plone framework team.

Apart from current framework team exposure, I bring 13 years of web
development experience, (with 10 years of Zope and 4 years of Plone
development). I worked 4 years at Zope Corporation, helping develop
the CMF and Zope 3. I have strong opinions about code quality,
testing, and how to make effective use of the component architecture,
and I am the Plone javascript maintainer.

--
Martijn Pieters