[Framework-Team] Re: Fwd: Including a Documentation section in each PLIP

Israel Saeta Pérez dukebody at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 18:28:29 UTC 2008

Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> You misunderstood my point. What I want to see is for each PLIP to have
> the equivalent of a section of the what-is-new-in-python-x.y documents.
> That does not require waiting for a release.

Uh yes you're right I've misunderstood you, my apologies. Maybe I'm
behaving in a bit too defensive way here, sorry.

I would be ok with any text explaining the impact of the PLIP in the
way we develop with, customize, or manage Plone. Links to existing
documentation that would become obsolete could be optional.

Some trivial examples:

- http://plone.org/products/plone/roadmap/238
Inline editing will be disabled by default. Update User Manual
http://is.gd/7El5 .

- http://plone.org/products/plone/roadmap/223
Theming resources based on base_properties.props will become
deprecated in favour of zrt resources.

-- Israel