[Framework-Team] Plone 4 framework team nomination

Danny Bloemendaal danny.bloemendaal at informaat.nl
Tue Nov 11 09:33:08 UTC 2008

I want to nominate myself for the Plone 4 framework-team. My goal:
protect Plone's UI or/and its future UI and make sure that technology
doesn't drive the wrong UI concepts and choices. I have several years
experience with Plone in this respect and I already fullfil this role
as a framework-team member for Plone 3 and I'd like to continue this
work. Especially now that we have rather radical and new plans for 4.0
so I want to make sure that we stick to state of the art, modern UI
and interaction patterns.

Danny Bloemendaal