[Framework-Team] Plone 4 Framework Team Nomination

Calvin Hendryx-Parker calvin at sixfeetup.com
Mon Nov 10 22:42:42 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I'd like to get more engaged in the planning and direction of the
future generations of Plone.  The framework team is probably the best
place I can help with this.

I've been involved with Plone since the first conference in 2003 and
before that we were doing Zope/CMF work since we started Six Feet Up
in 1998.   This year we have started the Plone Tune-Up Rallies and
have helped clean up and close many bugs in the tracker so I'm pretty
familiar now with the standard core development practices.  I also
have one PLIP that I have submitted and is accepted for the 3.3 release.

Moving forward I'd like to help keep Plone's developer community
engaged and enable new-comers to easily join and participate in the
process.  I think that I have the experience with Plone and with prior
System Engineering positions to help make sure that we continue to lay
down the strong foundation of one of the world's best CMS's.

Cheers,
Calvin
--
S i x  F e e t  U p ,  I n c .  |  http://www.sixfeetup.com
Phone: +1 (317) 861-5948 x602
mailto:calvin at sixfeetup.com
REGISTER NOW for the Plone Deployment Workshop | Nov. 20-21, 2008
http://www.sixfeetup.com/news/plone-deployment-workshop