[Framework-Team] Nomination

Matthew Wilkes matthew at matthewwilkes.co.uk
Tue Nov 4 20:35:37 UTC 2008

Well, I'll get the ball rolling on this.

I'd be interested in serving on the 4.x team.  Although I've not made
masses of commits to Plone I do know the internals very well, I think
I must have pdbed or read most of it over the years and I'm
comfortable with development versions.  I think the current team has
done a great job in not breaking Plone 3.x as its progressed and I'm
keen to see that continue with 4.x (x > 0).  I'm used to working in a
development team for my day job, including code reviews for other
programmers, so I don't think there's anything in the job that I won't
have some experience with.

I get on with pretty much everyone too ;)  I'm really not sure what
you're looking for in this email, so just reply if there's anything
extra you think I should talk about!

Matt