[Framework-Team] review deadline coming up

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Thu Jan 31 17:52:11 UTC 2008

On Jan 30, 2008, at 10:37 AM, Andreas Zeidler wrote:
> ok, fair enough.  but again, could you go ahead and assign the
> tickets you're planning to work on to yourself asap?  we really need
> to have someone responsible for each ticket, or else i'm afraid
> they'll just linger...

guys, we still got 9 tickets left unassigned[*] — could _each_ of you
please take 10 minutes to browse through these and grab a few, so that
the PLIPs can be distributed for the initial round of reviews today?!

we should _at least_ have an estimate of when the reviews will be
finished _before_ the original deadline, which means you'll probably
have to take another 10 minutes to check your calendars before
saturday night...  and please also take into account that everybody
needs to look at at least 7 bundles to complete the minimum (at least
imho) of two review rounds.

[*] http://tinyurl.com/ys8eyn

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de