[Framework-Team] review deadline coming up

Tom Lazar lists at tomster.org
Thu Jan 31 16:14:26 UTC 2008

hi guys,

i'm afraid i'm pretty much swamped with work- and family obligations
until february 12th when i'll return from the GSM World trade fair in
barcelona. until then i'm daily at a client where we are prepping a
(plone based!) demo app for the tradeshow and/or at home looking after
the kids while my wife is at her new job.

i'll try to squeeze in some review time if i can, but truth be told,
most evenings i'm just too shattered after a full day of coding and
conferencing to fire up buildout. i am however, for instance,
extremely interested in florian's jquery plip and i will definitely
have a look at that *before* the 12th just out of pure curiosity ;-)

my apologies for not being able to keep the deadline,

cheers,

tom

On 31.01.2008, at 12:13, Andreas Zeidler wrote:

> On Jan 31, 2008, at 11:47 AM, Martijn Pieters wrote:
>> On 30. jan.. 2008, at 01.44, Andreas Zeidler wrote:
>>> * martijn, when will you be able to work on this again?  and do
>>> you have any preferences about what plips you'd like to review?
>>
>> No preferences, I can do reviews next week. Right now the aftermath
>> of the move is still swamping me; lack of network connectivity is
>> but a tiny part of the problem, it's the mountain of tasks to get
>> the house in order that I have to worry about right now.. ;-)
>
> tom, danny, what about you?  could you give us an update of your
> status and estimate when you're gonna be able to do the reviews,
> please?  the original deadline is the day after tomorrow and we
> haven't had any word from you about which plips you'd like to review
> and when...
>
> cheers,
>

> andi
>
> --
> zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de
> friedelstraße 31 - 12047 berlin - telefon +49 30 25563779
> pgp key at http://zitc.de/pgp - http://wwwkeys.de.pgp.net/
> plone 3.0.5 released! -- http://plone.org/products/plone

Tom Lazar
http://tomster.org