[Framework-Team] PLIP #215: Include new KSS versions

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Tue Jan 29 23:25:08 UTC 2008

On Jan 20, 2008, at 2:04 AM, Balazs Ree wrote:
> Dear Framework Team,

hi balazs,

> Since we are after the first day of the sprint, I succeeded to build
> and
> test the version that contains our all merged code, but still I have
> pull back the above mentioned functionality. Which means, I will
> only be
> able to submit the review buildout by tomorrow (20th) lunchtime.
>
> I hope that this delay will be accepted.

while the delay would have been fine with me as well (for the record),
we didn't receive any updates on this from you, and i don't seem to be
able to find a review bundle either.  therefore i'd assume this will
(have to) be deferred until 3.2, right?

cheers,

andi

ps: please also see the accompanying ticket at http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/7749