[Framework-Team] review deadline coming up

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Tue Jan 29 09:58:40 UTC 2008

On Jan 29, 2008, at 9:56 AM, Tom Lazar wrote:
> andi and i are going to meet this week and will do some review work
> together (and come up with some sort of overview)

hmm, i don't wanna start a discussion or something, but i don't think
that's gonna be enough.  i've managed to set everything aside for the
rest of the week, except for one small project that will require four
or so hours to get the slightest demo ready and keep the client
happy :).  anyway, i'll catch up with the list and should come up with
an overview in about an hour, so that we know what's left to do for
one thing.  however, as i've said before, we all need to review ten or
so plip bundles, so we really need to get going asap!  the deadline is
this saturday.

> we'll post back when we've met.

tom, i don't think i can join you tonight.  juri's been sick with a
virus or something (the docs don't know for sure yet %)), giving him a
pretty high fever, like above 41 last night.  so i need to stay here
with him and gisela, and of course i want to, too.  sorry about that,
but it's the first time for us, so we're a bit nervous about it...
anyway, gisela's trying to make it so that i can get some work done at
least, so hopefully the upcoming overview will help a little to just
pick a bundle an go.

cheers,

andi

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de