[Framework-Team] Organizing the review

Raphael Ritz raphael.ritz at incf.org
Sat Jan 19 20:31:15 UTC 2008

Andreas Zeidler wrote:
> [..]
> actually, i meant using the plone's dev trac itself — no need to set
> up things and accounts etc, the info's gonna stay around and also the
> bundle reviews are somewhat related to it after all... ;)

That would be great indeed. Just want to mention that last
time we added our reviewing notes directly to the bundles
themselves. That also worked quite nicely I thought since
you have a checkout of the review bundle/buildout anyway
and at least if people are scanning the Plone svn check-in
messages you even get the updates that way.

Just my 2 cents,

    Raphael