[Framework-Team] Organizing the review

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Tue Jan 15 11:44:40 UTC 2008

Raphael Ritz wrote:
> Ideally, everyone from the team should look at everything but
> often this simply doesn't work out so we might want to make sure
> we spit the work such that all PLIPs get consideration from at
> least two or three team members. Questions or issues arising
> should of course be brought to the attention of the entire team,
> e.g., by posting them here.

I think it make sense to look a bit at the roles of people in the
framework team. Specifically I would like Danny to look at all user
interface aspects of all PLIPs. That is his area of expertise and why we
asked him to be part of the framework team.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <wichert at wiggy.net>   It is simple to make things.
http://www.wiggy.net/                  It is hard to make things simple.