[Framework-Team] Organizing the review

Tom Lazar lists at tomster.org
Tue Jan 15 11:29:14 UTC 2008

how about, each team member picks 2-3 plips that are *not* covered by
other members + 1-2 plips that *are* covered by others?

i'm not in a position myself yet, to decide which i want to cover, but
i'll report back some time this week with a selection.

and thanks raphael for the overview, that's very helpful,

cheers,

tom