[Framework-Team] WebDAV changes, tests and process improvements

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Wed Feb 27 16:43:53 UTC 2008

On Feb 27, 2008, at 1:17 PM, Graham Perrin wrote:
> On 27 Feb 2008, at 10:44, G.J.Perrin at bton.ac.uk wrote:
>> With this lack of general knowledge, I didn't (don't) know ...
>
> My apologies! I just noticed
> <http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/7732#comment:2> reference to
> REVIEW-NOTES.txt
> which explains the presence of Calendaring and Lime.

it's kinda funny how many things came together to prevent this from
being brought up...  aside from the late review and the complexity
etc, this was also the only PLIP (except for 209 which didn't have a
bundle) where the notes of the reviewers were only posted to the
ticket, but not added to REVIEW-NOTES.txt like everywhere else.  the
latter would probably have helped to notice the lack of review on
those new packages at a much earlier state, at least for me i think...

cheers,

andi

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de