[Framework-Team] Framework Team membership, release manager, roles and responsibilities

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Wed Feb 27 16:27:28 UTC 2008

On Feb 27, 2008, at 11:25 AM, Graham Perrin wrote:
> 1) <http://plone.org/development/teams/framework/framework-team>
> states that
>
>> The Framework team is only responsible to accept/reject PLIPs
>
> -- to me, that sounds like decision making ;)

well, that might sound wrong then... :)  then again, it doesn't say
anything about merging.  but let's not be too picky here, the point is
that the release manager gets to decide what is merged, not the
framework team.

> Expression as a generic timeline/process flow <http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/7816#comment:7
> > should be less likely to misinterpretation.

right, and the above document is likely to get an update in the course
of #7816, too.

> 2) I wondered whether 'release manager' name, role and
> responsibilities are mentioned within (or referred from) the list of
> Framework Team members, but  <http://plone.org/about/team/FrameworkTeam
> > can not be viewed.

probably not, it's just a list of the members.

cheers,

andi

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de