[Framework-Team] Re: WebDAV changes

Tom Lazar lists at tomster.org
Sun Feb 24 20:11:25 UTC 2008

for the record: the front-page issue mentioned by wiggy did *not*
occur in my testing of the bundle itself, which suggests that it is
perhaps caused by some side-effect of previous merges. and certainly
outside the scope of the framework-team testing... (not that it
actually matters now, though)

tom