[Framework-Team] Re: WebDAV changes

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at enfoldsystems.com
Sun Feb 24 20:02:51 UTC 2008

On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 4:56 PM, Wichert Akkerman <wichert at wiggy.net> wrote:
>  The frontpage issue I found is very simple to reproduce: if you create a
>  new Plone site the text of the default frontpage is empty. After
>  reverting the changes to CMFPlone frontpage creation worked again.

If that's deemed important (which it obviously is), a test should
exist that does make sure this keeps working. Why did the test
infrastructure not catch it (ie, all the existing tests pass)? Maybe
there *is* a test, and a browser rendering issue made the text
invisible instead?

--
Sidnei da Silva
Fax +1 832 201 8856     Office +1 713 942 2377 Ext 214