[Framework-Team] WebDAV changes

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Sun Feb 24 16:04:54 UTC 2008

I've just reverted the WebDAV changes from Sidnei after playing a bit
with them. I did this for two reasons:

    * Hanno had some very good remarks that need to be addressed
    * I tested the 3.1 tree with just Calendaring removed. Some testing
      there quickly revealed that there are other things broken: the
      default frontpage for a Plone site is no longer created properly

this made me feel that at this moment the implementation of this PLIP is
note quite mature enough.  We have too much happening in the 3.1 tree at
the moment to work on it there, so this should mature a bit more before
we merge it again.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <wichert at wiggy.net>   It is simple to make things.