[Framework-Team] Plone 3.1 tree now opened

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Wed Feb 20 22:58:17 UTC 2008

The framework team has delivered its verdict so we can proceed with the
move towards Plone 3.1. I've created a new branch of ploneout:
https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/ploneout/branches/3.1 . As of now
everyone should be aware of a few important changes:

   1. All changes should be made on the Plone 3.1 and trunk branches.
   2.  From now on the 3.0 branch is only open for critical fixes,
      everything else should go in 3.1 and trunk.
   3. Always make sure that any changes you make are done in a different
      branch than used by Plone 3.0. If necessary create new maintenance
      branches.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <wichert at wiggy.net>   It is simple to make things.