[Framework-Team] The final(?) verdict

Tom Lazar lists at tomster.org
Wed Feb 20 14:18:26 UTC 2008

maybe i didn't understand you correctly, but i was under the
impression that you had additionally suggestded that the inline
validation should als explicitly *clear* and statusmessages. this
would certainly address the issue you're mentioning below... at least
i think so. *scratches head*

just my $0.02,

tom