[Framework-Team] The final(?) verdict

Tom Lazar lists at tomster.org
Wed Feb 20 12:17:24 UTC 2008

On 20.02.2008, at 09:35, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> Thanks very much for the report Raphael. I'm going to treat this as
> the
> official recommendatation of the framework team.

and so will i. some of the +3 and +4 would actually need to be
increased by one, namely my own vote, which i chose to cast 'blanket
style', which i admit was not a good idea (and just being too lazy,
shame on me!).

seeing that there is no area of dispute i think it would be pointless
for me now to go through all of them and still cast my vote but i do
want to at least take this opportunity and promise to cast my votes
explicitly for *all* plips for 3.2 ;-)

i also want to thank andi for being a kick-ass (literally, sometimes!)
framework spokesperson and raphael for stepping in.

cheers,

tom