[Framework-Team] Re: tomorrow's PLIP review deadline

Danny Bloemendaal danny.bloemendaal at informaat.nl
Tue Feb 19 08:51:23 UTC 2008

I have been reviewing last night but only posted my review in the
review notes inside the plip. I was under the assumption that that was
sufficient, sorry for that but I did review them. I'm now working on
my last one #212. And to be honest, I didn't know that I had to vote
for plips I didn't review myself. Does that make any sense? I fully
acqknowledge the reviewers ability to make a good judgement for the
plips.

Danny