[Framework-Team] Re: tomorrow's PLIP review deadline

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Tue Feb 19 01:36:57 UTC 2008

On Feb 18, 2008, at 12:50 AM, Andreas Zeidler wrote:
> oops, i only realized raphael had already looked at 212 in the
> middle of writing down that list.  so actually it should have read
> "#187 and #215 need to be reviewed for a second time, and #202 and
> #212 should probably also see another round of click-tests."

afaik, neither tom nor danny have posted notes about their reviews of
the above mentioned PLIPs.  this does not only mean we've now missed
the second deadline as well (even with the two extra days), but also
prevents the team members from casting their votes on these PLIPs.
imho, this really sucks! :(

on top of this, i haven't seen any votes from danny and raphael
(except on the PLIPs they've reviewed themselves), so i cannot send
any recommendations to wichert, either.  i'm effectively booked with
fixed appointments for the rest of this week, so i won't be able to
adjust my schedule again to accomodate these delays.  one of you has
to take over the job of going through the PLIP tickets (to check which
still need attention), counting votes and passing on the team's
recommendations to the release manager.

i'll leave it up to you to decide who will have to do this, but
perhaps it would make sense for wichert to nominate someone to avoid
losing even more time... :(

cheers,

andi

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de