[Framework-Team] Suggestion for more a better streamlined process?

Jon Stahl jon at onenw.org
Mon Feb 18 17:19:37 UTC 2008

Raphael Ritz wrote:
> Helge Tesdal wrote:
>> [..]
>> How about always keeping half or a third of the previous team on the
>> next team. Unless we're doing that already. :)
>>

> I like that idea. Currently I am the only one who continued
> from the previous team and our process also changed
> somewhat.
This is a really, really, really good idea.  "Staggered terms" really
help with continuity of process, etc.   Most nonprofit boards work this
way.  (And, FWIW, the PF board is thinking about revising its bylaws to
create staggered terms so we have some board continuity from
year-to-year as well.)

:jon