[Framework-Team] Suggestion for more a better streamlined process?

Tom Lazar lists at tomster.org
Mon Feb 18 12:41:13 UTC 2008

On 18.02.2008, at 11:41, Martin Aspeli wrote:

> Thanks Danny,
>
> There have been various good ideas about how to improve the process. I
> think right now we need to focus on finishing the release, but we
> should definitely capture the lessons learned afterwards and write up
> a clearer process, including some guidance on appropriate tools.

i second this. let's first get this baby (3.1) out the door! ;-)

i, too, have (of course) some ideas that have arisen over the past few
weeks and will write them up... *after* 3.1 is finished...

> Matt Bowen has volunteered to help drive this, and Andreas and others
> (including me) want to help here as well.

+1 me, too. i also want to definitley stay on for 3.2, as well, which
will then have a much more streamlined process.

but for now i will keep my energies on getting 3.1 done. speaking of
which... plip187 is still beckoning ;)

cheers,

tom