[Framework-Team] my review status

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Sun Feb 17 23:56:34 UTC 2008

On Feb 17, 2008, at 3:21 PM, Tom Lazar wrote:
> sorry for the delay, i went out with hannosch and lurker yesterday
> evening, instead of finishing my last review ;-)

way to go.

> i finished 201 but still couldn't get 209 to work (despite the hint
> from graham)

since 209 has already been reviewed twice, i think it'd be sufficient
to resolve the issue you were describing.  other than that there's
probably no need to dig deeper here...

> now what?

like i said, imho we should still get secondary reviews for at least
187 and 215.  seeing that you've done "only" six reviews so far (out
of the required 7.2), could you please still review 187?  wichert's
extended the deadline until monday night, so there should be enough
time left...

cheers,

andi

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de