[Framework-Team] Testing for PLIP 209: Unified Installer Plus Buildout

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Sun Feb 17 23:20:27 UTC 2008

Tom,

The obvious just occurred to me: I'll be you're trying this from an
SVN checkout. The svn does not include all the many megabytes of
third-party tarballs required to run the installer. (Wiggy has very
reasonably requested that they be kept out of svn.)

So, to test the new UN+BO, you'll need to download it from Launchpad:

https://launchpad.net/plone/3.0/3.0.5/+download/Plone-3.0.5-UnifiedInstallerBuildout-beta2.tar.gz

(BTW, I expect to be doing a version for Plone 3.0.6 early next week.
It will include the fix for the relative path issue discovered by
Raphael.)

Steve

Steve McMahon
Reid-McMahon, LLC