[Framework-Team] review notes for plips 187 and 224

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Sun Feb 17 23:11:36 UTC 2008

hi raphael,

iirc you've told me you did reviews on plips 187 (webdav) and 224
(csrf protection), but afaics your review notes are still missing from
the trac tickets.  i couldn't find anything on the list either, but
then again it's pretty late already... :)  so, could you please either
point me/us to the notes or post them asap?

cheers,

andi

ps: re-sending because i initially forget to cc the list... %)

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de