[Framework-Team] Re: tomorrow's PLIP review deadline

Tom Lazar lists at tomster.org
Sun Feb 17 14:38:23 UTC 2008

judging by andi's summary and the recent reviews we currently have the
following plips that have only one review (there aren't any left, that
have been submitted and have not been reviewed, so at least we've got
that covered...)

#187: Working Out-of-the-box WebDAV			raphael
#202: Support inline validation and editing [...]	raphael
#207: Allow Custom Portlet Managers			andi
#208: Adapter-Based Local Role Lookup			andi
#212: Use jQuery Javascript Library			tom
#215: Include new KSS versions				tom
#217: Use Adaptation for Workflow Assignment		andi
#220: Improve browser layer support			andi

also, we now would need to read all the remaining review notes and
cast our votes based on them. does that mean, we need to check out all
plips because not all review notes have been posted to the PLIPs in
the PSC. where do we collect the votes? again in the PSC or here on
the list?

based on my own reviews and those that i have read, cast a +1 on the
following

#184: Include more/improved portlets			martijn, raphael
#202: Support inline validation and editing [...]	raphael
#203: Manage portlet assignments with GenericSetup	martijn, raphael
#204: Manage content rules using GenericSetup		martijn, raphael
#212: Use jQuery Javascript Library			tom
#213: Prepare for better Syndication			andi, tom
#215: Include new KSS versions				?? (+tom)
#220: Improve browser layer support			andi
#224: CSRF protection framework				raphael (+andi)

tonight i will look into the remaining ones and cast my vote
accordingly. gotta run now.

cheers,

tom