[Framework-Team] Re: Updated PLIP review deadline

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Fri Feb 15 22:51:01 UTC 2008

On Feb 14, 2008, at 1:15 PM, Martin Aspeli wrote:
> Martin Aspeli wrote:
>> *shrug* .. I've got half a mind to just not care anymore. What will
>> you do if you reach the 22nd and you have two or three bundles
>> merged?
>
> I'm sorry for ranting here. I'm just exhausted after PSPS and travel
> and far too much work, and was left feeling a bit exasperated by
> this position. I still think this is an important point, so I've
> phrased a slightly less ranty proposal and posted it to plone-dev.

thanks for following up on this, and also for the proposal.  i'll post
my thoughts over there...

> I have put in time to work on my PLIPs Wednesday. They should be
> ready for merging on Friday.

that's good to hear.  however, i still think (and agree with you) we
should allow another week before the alpha freeze like already said in
my previous mail.  what do others think, especially wichert?

cheers,

andi

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de