[Framework-Team] Re: buildout error for plip215

Tom Lazar lists at tomster.org
Fri Feb 15 15:42:17 UTC 2008

hi ree, thanks for the quick reply!

it turns out, that my ~/.buildout/default.cfg was the culprit, where i
had activated the new ppix index on advice from reinout[1]:

index = http://download.zope.org/ppix

after removing that the buildout works fine, sorry for the confusion.
i'm reclaiming the ticket and will continue with my review.

thanks,

tom

[1] http://vanrees.org/weblog/archive/2008/01/09/ppix-instead-of-pypi-from-now-on