[Framework-Team] Re: Re: PLIP 212 ready for review

Raphael Ritz raphael.ritz at incf.org
Fri Feb 15 12:41:07 UTC 2008

Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Tom Lazar wrote:
>
>> On Feb 14, 2008, at 1:57 PM, Florian Schulze wrote:
>>
>>> I can't reproduce any of these issues. I tried my exisiting buildout
>>> and I made a fresh co of the buildout and ran buildout with the
>>> option to get the newest version of everything.
>>>
>> well, given the fact that i indeed *can* reproduce these, chances are,
>> others will, too.
>>

> That's worrying. I would like to seem some succes/failure stories
> from others -

FWIW: I just did a fresh buildout for 212 and tested a few
things in firefox (inline editing, calendar pagination, display
changes, workflow transitions, folder reordering, and  running
the tests from test_ecmascripts ).

The only issue I've encountered  is this one:

opera_is_broken is not defined
KupuSelectionTestCase()test_kupuhelpers.... (line 265)
registerTestCase(KupuSelectionTestCase(), "kupu")unittestUtilities...
(line 9)
opera_is_broken(this, 'testParentElementImg');

which Tom reported already.

Raphael