[Framework-Team] Re: Updated PLIP review deadline

Raphael Ritz raphael.ritz at incf.org
Fri Feb 15 03:28:03 UTC 2008

Martin Aspeli wrote:

Hi Martin,

>> *shrug* .. I've got half a mind to just not care anymore. What will
>> you do if you reach the 22nd and you have two or three bundles merged?
>
> I'm sorry for ranting here. I'm just exhausted after PSPS and travel
> and far too much work,

and so are most of us.

> and was left feeling a bit exasperated by this position. I still think
> this is an important point, so I've phrased a slightly less ranty
> proposal and posted it to plone-dev.

I do see your point and I agree with mot of it.
Still I think things are getting in pretty good shape
already but we'll see.

> I have put in time to work on my PLIPs Wednesday.

Great. There shouldn't be much for you to do at the moment anyway.
At least I hope I've addressed the issues I came across in a constructive
way. Should be only a few simple fixes. If not just let us know.

Raphael