[Framework-Team] Re: Updated PLIP review deadline

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Thu Feb 14 21:15:35 UTC 2008

Martin Aspeli wrote:

> *shrug* .. I've got half a mind to just not care anymore. What will
> you do if you reach the 22nd and you have two or three bundles merged?

I'm sorry for ranting here. I'm just exhausted after PSPS and travel and
far too much work, and was left feeling a bit exasperated by this
position. I still think this is an important point, so I've phrased a
slightly less ranty proposal and posted it to plone-dev.

I have put in time to work on my PLIPs Wednesday. They should be ready
for merging on Friday. I won't be able to do any work Friday, though.