[Framework-Team] Re: timeline.ics for 3.1 - can't see changes to dates

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Thu Feb 14 18:41:05 UTC 2008

On Feb 14, 2008, at 1:26 AM, Graham Perrin wrote:
> On 14 Feb 2008, at 06:43, Andreas Zeidler wrote:
>> i've updated the calendar at http://plone.org/products/plone/releases/3.1/timeline.ics
>>  accordingly
>
> A glance at my iCal view of the most recent copy of the .ics shows
> no change to the dates, maybe I grabbed the .ics too soon?

no, my fault.  i exported the calendar after moving the dates around,
but apparently i needed to close & reopen ical first.  now that i've
exported it again, the local copy shows the correct dates.  initially
i thought the upload didn't invalidate the cached copy correctly, but
i should have been more suspicious... :)  thanks for paying attention
— i'll upload as soon plone.org's up again.

cheers,

andi

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de