[Framework-Team] Re: Re: PLIP 212 ready for review

Florian Schulze florian.schulze at gmx.net
Thu Feb 14 12:57:42 UTC 2008

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 20:20:40 +0100, Tom Lazar
<lists at tomster.org> wrote:

> On 12.02.2008, at 23:41, Florian Schulze wrote:
>
>>> instead i got the following error in jquery.js (via firebug)
>>>
>>>     a is not a function
>>>     [Break on this error] eval(function(p,a,c,k,e,r){e=function(c)
>>> {return(c<a?'':e(parseInt(c/a)))+((c=c%a...
>>>
>>> Note: this error remained, even after replacing the shipping jquery
>>> version 1.2.2 with the meanwhile current version 1.2.3
>>
>> This looks like a syntax error in that file. I will look into it.
>
> well, since it's the jquery.js file itself, i kind of doubt it (which
> also prompted me to try out the 1.2.3 version) but hey! you're the
> expert ;-)
>
>> This is either another syntax error, or some issue with the KSS
>> interaction.
>
> you tell me ;-)

I can't reproduce any of these issues. I tried my exisiting buildout and I
made a fresh co of the buildout and ran buildout with the option to get
the newest version of everything.

The only thing I could reproduce was the searchterm highlight thing which
I will look into.

Regards,
Florian Schulze