[Framework-Team] Re: Review process: suggestions, and an offer

Raphael Ritz raphael.ritz at incf.org
Thu Feb 14 12:55:15 UTC 2008

Graham Perrin wrote:
> [..]
> High quality improvements to Plone, and actions from (for example) the
> Summit, are to me far more satisfying than a fixed schedule for
> upgrading.

Glad you see it this way ;-)

And to add to the general theme (process):

At least in my case it wasn't about lack of process or
tools. I was always fully aware that I'd promised
to review bundles x, y, z until d but I didn't get
to all of it. Maybe not too surprisingly things took
longer than expected so the time that I did have
scheduled and used for the reviewing was too
short. You could say now that I was not supposed
to look too deeply into the issues I had encountered
(even fixing some myself) but when you are at it
anyway ...

Just my 2 cents,

    Raphael