[Framework-Team] Two more reviews primed

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Wed Feb 13 10:39:14 UTC 2008

On Feb 11, 2008, at 9:54 AM, Andreas Zeidler wrote:
> i'll do another more in depth wrap-up later, but the quick status is
> that the only PLIPs left now without any reviews are #212 and #215.
> iirc, tom was planning to do #212 today, so if anyone was up to look
> into #215 the first round could be completed...

here's and updated and condensed status overview:

     plip
reviews     planned
     #187: Working Out-of-the-box WebDAV                     raphael
     #201: Improve the UberSelectionWidget UI
martijn     tom
     #202: Support inline validation and editing [...]       raphael
     #205: Flexibility Associating Portlet Types [...]       andi
     #207: Allow Custom Portlet Managers                     andi
     #208: Adapter-Based Local Role Lookup                   andi
     #209: Add buildout to Unified Installer
martijn     tom
     #212: Use jQuery Javascript Library                     tom
     #213: Prepare for better Syndication                    andi
     #215: Include new KSS
versions                          ??          tom
     #217: Use Adaptation for Workflow Assignment            andi
     #218: Increase Restrictions, and Ability to [...]       andi
     #220: Improve browser layer support                     andi
     #224: CSRF protection framework
raphael     andi

i left out the not-submitted PLIPs as well as those that have already
been reviewed at least twice.  nevertheless the remaining list is
still quite long, and the deadline is approaching rapidly, so here's
another call to the team:

     * tom, you said you would also look at #201, #209, #215 as well
as "leftovers".  so, can i suggest you pick at least three more, let
us know which and post an updated ETA, please?

     * martijn, as i think we'll have to end up with at least 8
reviews each, it would be great if you do one more as well (and let us
know which, too).

     * raphael, i know you've already done several reviews, but could
you please try to post your notes asap?  in case there are issues, the
authors will need some time to be able to respond to those...

     * danny, you said you'd be able to work on your reviews starting
this week.  could you please give us an update about which ones that
will be and when you'll finish them as well?

     * as i said earlier, i will still look into #224, but won't get
to do so before the flight back on thursday.

so much for the moment — i'll post another summary once everyone has
stated which PLIPs they'll tackle.  and again, please do so asap,
we're quickly running out of time!!

cheers,

andi

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de