[Framework-Team] Two more reviews primed

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Fri Feb 8 22:54:27 UTC 2008

On Feb 8, 2008, at 9:24 AM, Martijn Pieters wrote:
> I will take a look at PLIPs 205 and 218 next, this weekend hopefully.

just a really quick note, since we're about to continue here...  i've
just compiled a review status (which i'll post later), but essentially
there are four PLIPs left with no reviews at all at the moment.  those
are:

	#201: Improve the UberSelectionWidget UI
	#209: Add buildout to Unified Installer
	#212: Use jQuery Javascript Library
	#215: Include new KSS versions

so, martijn, could you please prefer one or two of those over #205/
#218, and tom, which of those will you be able to review and when?
let's make sure we can at least one review in for each submitted PLIP
as soon as possible!

cheers,

andi

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de