[Framework-Team] Re: Updated PLIP review deadline

Tom Lazar lists at tomster.org
Thu Feb 7 08:49:04 UTC 2008

once again, i'm awefully sorry to be part of the reason for the delay.
as stated earlier, i cannot start any reviews until after tuesday next
week, when i'm back from gsm world. seriously, i *have* tried (and in
fact have started on 212 already but ran into some snags that i need
to follow up upon and right now my days are simply packed. sorry,
that's life -- next week this time i will probably be bored out of my
mind picking my nose...

the silence on my part was simply because there was nothing to report.
i'll post some reviews next wednesday and aim to finish all of them no
later than thursday. i hope that's acceptable.

tom