[Framework-Team] review deadline coming up

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Fri Feb 1 23:05:42 UTC 2008

On Jan 31, 2008, at 9:28 PM, Andreas Zeidler wrote:
> so realistically i guess we could be done with everything by let's
> say february 16th.  does that sound right for everybody?

ok, i really don't like to keep bugging you, but we're within 24 hours
of the original deadline now with no responses whatsoever to several
enquiries about when you think you can _be done_ with your reviews.
we need to set a new deadline, and this time it should be one that's
realistic to keep.

imho, it's gonna be pretty embarrassing if we go past the original
deadline without being able to come up with a new one, at least.  so
could you please take another five minutes _now_ and respond, so that
we can finally get some sort of official announcement with an adjusted
schedule out of the door?!

cheers,

andi

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de