[Framework-Team] review deadline coming up

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Fri Feb 1 13:21:15 UTC 2008

On Jan 31, 2008, at 9:28 PM, Andreas Zeidler wrote:
> [*] 17 submitted bundles times 2 makes 34 reviews, which results in
> 6.8 for each team member

i've just noticed that PLIP 215 was missing from the list, since it
wasn't marked as having a bundle available yet.  so we've got 18
packages, in fact, making it 7.2 required reviews for each team
member... ;)

that's not taking wichert's security-related PLIP[*] into account,
which we still need more framework team votes for!!

andi

[*] http://plone.org/products/plone/roadmap/224

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de