[Framework-Team] Re: PLIPs 208 and 217 Ready for Review

Tom Lazar lists at tomster.org
Fri Feb 1 12:06:05 UTC 2008

updates and fixes would only go into the new package. of course, we'd
leave the old packages around. and, of course, maintaining two
branches just for naming reasons is out of the question.

we can add a note in README.txt or somesuch and make an announcement
at the product's PSC presence. that should do the trick IMHO.

i'm all for bringing stuff like this into the plone namespace.

just my $0.02,

tom