[Framework-Team] review deadline coming up

Danny Bloemendaal danny.bloemendaal at informaat.nl
Fri Feb 1 09:06:16 UTC 2008

On 31 jan 2008, at 12:13, Andreas Zeidler wrote:

> On Jan 31, 2008, at 11:47 AM, Martijn Pieters wrote:
>> On 30. jan.. 2008, at 01.44, Andreas Zeidler wrote:
>>> * martijn, when will you be able to work on this again?  and do
>>> you have any preferences about what plips you'd like to review?
>>
>> No preferences, I can do reviews next week. Right now the aftermath
>> of the move is still swamping me; lack of network connectivity is
>> but a tiny part of the problem, it's the mountain of tasks to get
>> the house in order that I have to worry about right now.. ;-)
>
> tom, danny, what about you?  could you give us an update of your
> status and estimate when you're gonna be able to do the reviews,
> please?  the original deadline is the day after tomorrow and we
> haven't had any word from you about which plips you'd like to review
> and when...

Yes, sorry for the silence. The only excuse I have so far is that,
like everybody else, I'm swamped with work and next week I am gone but
when I get back I will spend at least one or two entire days reviewing
all the plips that have some UI in there. So maybe, (partly it's
already done), people can assign them to me whenever they see that it
requires some UI attention from me. That would help me even more.

Sorry guys :(

(this is my second attempt to get this mail out, somehow it bounced)